Friday, April 07, 2006

Your day, my day, your day, my day....



My husband, in his super-hero garb!

April 8th is an important day at our house...that's when the Supreme Bean (the name given him 13 years ago by his daughters) turns 45! Yup, HH is having a birthday. Since he's one of my 3 fans I'll dedicate this blog to him and maybe he'll read it on his Birthday!

If so, Happy Birthday Handsome! I love you gobs!

Okay, I guess a fitting tribute to a 45 year old would be something along the lines of listing all, I mean some of (gosh we don't want this to be a book!) his good qualities so he can read them and feel as good as he did when he was young! ......Not that you're not young any longer honey! : ).....

  • Well, it goes without saying that he's a good provider....he's out working right now while I'm sitting at home in the recliner writing a blog!
  • He's really romantic....not when he's working.............I mean in general he's romantic. That was on the top of my shopping list when I went looking for a husband (you're right I have no shame) and all the candidates before him flunked the big test. He was so good he didn't even know he was taking "the big test" it was just his way to always try to make me feel special.
  • He can still jump tall buildings in a single bound..........okay,maybe that's a slight exaggeration ......but he really can do almost anything, even I'm amazed at his talents. He can build anything (even a whole log home for his family to live in!), he can fix cars (and major appliances), he's NOT addicted to sports (or anything else for that matter....nope, no addictions at all), he can fight forest fires with one hand tied behind his back and plant trees with the other! Yup, He's good!


  • He 's NOT addicted to sports (or anything else....nope, not one single addiction!)
  • He's my ultimate and consumate defender (look out mean customers who dare to mistreat me, the secretary, on the phone!)
  • He's chivalrous and brave, as demonstrated in numerous rescues of said wife from the "yucky" things like life like snakes, mice (in or out of traps), wasps, and the dreaded ....gulp......miller.
  • His life's work includes going to the assistance of others and he loves it --- he was there at ground zero, the space shuttle disaster, hurricane Ivan, George, Katrina, Rita (hey that sounds like the beatles kinda!) It makes me feel so good to know he cares about people.
  • He's an excellent speaker and teacher.

    And most important of all......

When given a choice of companions he always chooses me!

So APRIL 8 is HIS day (but tomorrow we're back to it being all about ME!!)


Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the tip on spam commentors!

Patti said...

I hope dad had a great day! I totally forgot about the Supreme Bean thing!