Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Post" script (aka P.S.)

HH is out right not doing some Home Teaching business and I have a few minutes soooooo I thought I'd hurry up here and clarify a few things.

First of all, my post of earlier today regarding shopping less has FINALLY elicited a comment from Daughter #2! (who I know has been "lurking" and not commenting for some time now)....I had a feeling that one might get someone's attention! (Don't worry honey, I'll still buy you birthday presents!)

Second, I really feel I have to explain that although I may love to shop, I do not love to spend! This is the only thing that keeps me from being a true shopaholic.

I love to get things for a "steal" and I also love window shopping. I can spend several hours on a rainy day trying on every outfit in a multitude of stores and be quite happy walking out with none of them. For me it's the fun of seeing new things, even seeing new things on me, but rarely do I buy unless it's something I REALLY love.....and amazingly enough that doesn't happen often, shopping is entertainment, buying is another thing entirely! Although I'll admit, I do get tempted when a $35 pair of jeans shows up on the clearance rack, in my size, for $7.00!

Okay, I feel better now, I just couldn't sleep until I was sure you all knew I wasn't some kind of spendthrift! Sure love ya, and have sweet dreams!

No comments: