Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Six Wierd Things.....

Blogging has been put on the back burner as we've started our "season" here .... we've planted over 6,000 trees in the past few days and to tell the truth I'm worn out by the time I get home.

I'm taking my camera with me tomorrow so I can put some pictures on ......for your viewing pleasure ; ) Nutella close your eyes! (It'll bring back bad memories!)

In the meantime can I borrow the meme I've read on several of your blogs?

Six wierd things about me!

1. I could always tell my right hand from my left because my right pinkie has a "mole" in the fingernail! (Once I got married I could use the ring thing .........what do you mean you never get right an left mixed up? Really?)

2. I can wiggle my ears (but I don't because it freaks out my kids) : )

3. My favorite meal is my mom's "meal in a hurry" ...... she'd tear up homemade white bread put a gob of shredded cheddar on top then pour really hot milk over it all till the cheese melted.....YUMMY! (Really I like it best with hot powdered milk cause that's how mom made it, but that's TOO wierd!)

4. I actually LIKE mowing the lawn.

5. I have a "lucky hair" (2nd cousin to a wild hair) ..... it's on my right wrist, just a single blonde hair that grows to AMAZING lengths! My sister in law pulled it out once and I thought I'd die....it hurt!

6. I've never been out of the country except to Mexico.....and once they almost didn't let me back into the country.....I actually had to get a lawyer involved to get back home (I guess they liked me and just wanted to keep me!) I had to sit in the border compound all day while attorneys and judges discussed the validity of my birth certificate........I kept thinking of all the stories I'd heard about Mexican prisons.....it was scary!

Sure Love ya!

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hi! I was actually going to tag you on this, but I thought that might be weird since I have only lurked on your site! Glad you shared.

I always remembered right and left because the little izod alligator guy was on the left. Still think about that when I have to decide which is which! Have a great day!

(Mexican prisons=no fun!)

Sarah said...

I hold up my thumb and index finger and the left hand makes an L when you do that. That's how I remember!

Grammy said...

I can see why the Mexicans wanted to keep you. Their whole country would have been more fun with you in it. Luckily for us, you had decent representation. Congratulations on finishing the great tree planting for another season!

sweet mama entropy said...

Sure glad they let you back into the country :)