Friday, May 19, 2006

A little support, please....(and I don't mean hosiery!)


Okay, if anyone who reads my blog did not get here by linking from Ciao Bella!
(aka Nutella) then I'll tell you now that she's my daughter and if you've been reading her blog then you know she's pregnant!!!! I'm trying not to be TOO excited because I don't want to "pressure" her ... BUT as I told her I learned how to be a grandma from my grandma and she was the BEST,......I just know I'm going to be so great at it!!! Visit her blog and give her support okay? (Cause from you it won't be pressure!)

AND Daughter #2 announced today that she has her own blog! I am so happy.....she was too busy as a college freshman but now working full time at one job and part time at another she has found time!!! YAY! Give her your support too cause I love her too.

Daughter #3 has a blog but I'm not sharing hers with the world cause she's only 13 and I don't want to get her a stalker or something.

Thanks for your congratulations everyone.....it was easy for me.....becoming a grandma that is......I can't wait! Grammy, I'm going to have to change my blogger name now huh? AND I'm going to quit complaining about being 50 because as a Grandma that's the perfect age!

Sure Love Ya! Life is great today!

6 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

Congratulations on your new station in life! That is so wonderful (for you and Nutella :) I'm sure you'll make a great grandma too. It's all about wanting to be a good one after all.

Grammy said...

Yeah ! This is the most fun there is. Congratulations to you all! When is the baby due? Welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

So it's okay for you #2 and #3 to get stalkers!!?Just Kidding!!!

Sarah said...

You are going to be an amazing grandmother!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it. So daughter # 1 is with child. I am so happy for her and for you. When is her due date? Here I sit at 12:25 am and I so need to be in bed. Instead, I find myself chuckling, adding your website to my Favorites, and thinking of ice cream. Indiana Jone

Anonymous said...

Whoops! didn't change my clock this year. I've been so busy. And tired. I will tell you how tired I am when I'm not so busy. And my pains? Mercy! I'll tell you about my pains when I'm not so tired. I promise. I feel so blessed to find a place where I can unload.

Indiana J.