Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things I love Tuesday....

Actually I was going to write this post on Thursday (Things I Love Thursday sounds better) but because I'm lacking in interesting life experiences I thought I just go ahead and use it today......maybe I should call it Top of my List Tuesday!

Sometimes there are things in your life that you just know you'd miss if you didn't have them.....like "Tiny" I am easily influenced by commercials so I usually try something once but it takes something great to make me a loyal fan!!! Here's a few of my favorites....



1. Ceiva Digital Receiver! I got this from my husband for Christmas (or maybe it was a birthday....anyway) and it's become one of the things I'd save if the house was burning down (okay, after the kids, HH, the cat, my pictures, and my makeup!) Basically it's a way to share digital photos without a computer over the phone line. Since I got mine we've bought one for both daughters, my dad, Stewart's Mom and Dad, and both of my sisters! There's nothing better than getting new pictures from someone far away! Here's a link to their site if you're interested...Ceiva Logic, Inc

2. ROOMBA!!!! I love my roomba! When HH and I got married I told him not to EVER buy me anything practical and try to pass it off as a present. That meant I had to beg and beg to get him to even consider buying me this for Christmas two years ago. It was one of my favorite presents! What could be better than having a vacuum that comes out at night, vacuums the living room and then puts itself away before you even get up!!! Love it, Love it! (P.S. They have a new "Scooba" now that MOPS!!!! Can you believe it!)

I know this makes me sound terribly unambitious but if you can give up vacuuming just think what you can do with that time......skydiving, painting a masterpiece, writing a novel....

3. My last thing for this week.....(I may have shared this before but I can't help touting it again)....There's something wonderful about climbing into bed when the sheets smell fresh and clean.....wouldn't it be great to get that EVERY day (without the washing and remaking part?).....

I discovered at my local K-Mart, something called "ironing spray" (in some places it's now labeled linen spray). I don't iron my sheets every day but I do spray the top sheet (the part nearest my face) and both sides of the pillow. (My favorite scent? Serene Dawn) Trust me it's wonderful! One bottle costs about $5.99 at K-Mart but it lasts me almost a month. Mmmmmmm, Magnifico!!!

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want a Roomba! I hate vaccuuming (Sp?)!

Blackeyedsue said...

I am so going to go out and buy the linen spray TOMORROW!!! I love Glades new "Clean Linen" scent. YUM. I would get the Roomba but I had to beg and plead for the Dyson I got for Mother's Day. I told DH the same thing. NO HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES for gifts. Who knew THAT would come back to bite me on the bum?