Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.....





That's me, my middle sister, and my baby sister
...my favorite picture
(except for that wierd color I died my hair....is that magenta!?
We're obviously sisters huh? Let me just say that my sisters are two of the most accomplished women I know....both are very successful career women that I totally admire. We don't get to see each other often, I live in the Midwest, the baby lives in the Rockies, and middle sister lives in California. I miss them a lot and often wish they were close enough to share lunch with once in a while....
People ask me occasionally if I'm sad that I never had any boys....I tell them that with the childhood I had I wouldn't have a clue how to handle one anyway so it's probably just as well.
Here's to sisters!!! Sure Love 'em!

3 comments:

sweet mama entropy said...

Sister are wonderful aren't they? My mom wanted boys and she ended up with two girls. As for me, well I figured girls I could handle. So as an ironic twist of fate I now have two little boys (with another one probably on his way). Funny, huh? Enjoy all the sweet ladies in your life. Family sure makes things bareable - even if they're far away.

Grammy said...

I think you look like the baby sister. How do you do it? I always wanted a sister - BEGGED my mom for years. In the end, I got them trhough marriage. My 5 brothers did a good job for me.

Patti said...

Yay for being the oldest of three girls! What do you think the odds of me having three girls are?