Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'd Like to Thank....



A great big THANK YOU to my wonderful daughter aka the happiest blogger "nutella" for giving my my VERY OWN blog (that I hope I can learn to use) for Valentine's Day.

I'd also like to thank her for the beautiful first post she wrote for me (yes, I'm the one who can't think of anything to say about myself in the family Christmas letter : ) ) I'm too unaware, shy, humble to say any of the things she said about me but it made my day, made me think and made me love her all the more.

As she mentioned I am an "almost" empty nester and it has it's pains and pangs but it also allows me time to do things I've never had time to do before (like Blog...who knew?!) which I am learning to enjoy.

Oh, and one more thanks, to the truly "nutty and sweet" Nutella....Thanks for your blog which is creatively inspiring. My only written word posted in public recently has been on the message boards of Weight Watchers where my wit and wisdom has yet to be appreciated (or noticed!) so I am grateful to be able to draw some creative juices from reading Ciao Bella
as well as some of the wonderful Blogs she links to...

Thank you,Thank you, Thank you....

3 comments:

Patti said...

You're Welcome! I am so excited for you to start writing. I have always loved to read your funny stories (and your serious ones too!)

The post looks great! I think you are going to figure it out quick.

Patti said...

Oh yeah...you are getting a link!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Welcome Nutella's mom!!!