Monday, September 17, 2007

Cheat blogging....




Okay right now after only one actual day of being Seminary teacher my face looks like this:




My Brain looks like this:

"I don't know......Abby someone.......oh yes, Abby Normal!"



And my desk looks like this!:





We can only hope things improve.....quickly!
Until then I thank my dear friend Penny for her answer to all my problems! Read on.....




In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come
back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but
sleep for six months. I could deal with

with
that.Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal
with that, too.When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the
size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly
cubs. I could definitely deal with that.If you're mama bear, everyone knows you
mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of
line, you swat them, too. I could deal with that.If you're a bear, your mate
EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and
excess body fat.Yup, gonna be a bear!

1 comment:

Amazed said...

okay, I started laughing because this is how I looked every time I would substitute teach seminary! Sorry! I know it will get better! And I love the bear stuff. Bears have it great! Funny pictures! Good luck!