Thursday, August 23, 2007

Public Outrage Ensues (at least at my house)...


Yesterday I was all about positive today, well....I'm sure I'm sending out some angry vibes. Where do I begin...

First of all Daughter #3 can't take driver's education at school any more....the school cut the funding for this "non-essential" program. Now she will be taking the class at a private driving academy 20 miles away. Oh, and have I mentioned (Yeah, I have.... "For the Love of a Sport" ) that her High School has decided they can't possibly fund a sport like ..........soccer, because they already have sports like....football. (UH......they're completely different!)

Then today we hear from one of D3's friends (a cheerleader) that because the school principle finds the cheer squad lacks uniformity, the school will be hiring a professional stylist to come to the school early on Fridays (game day) to do the hair and makeup of the cheerleaders....all 13 of them!!! AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD the school will be renting 2 (that's TWO) black convertibles to drive the girls around the track and onto the field at home games. You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Okay, Now I'm really going to have to find the duct tape, my head is going to explode!!!!

3 comments:

Patti said...

WHAT!!!!!!????????? That is just cahrazay!!!!!!
I am outraged and disgruntled along with you.

Gabriela said...

:( that is crazy and sad. Let us know if you do anything about it.

Amazed said...

This makes me CRAZY! And my daughter was a cheerleader at the biggest high school in Ut and she would have been the first to PROTEST! Sounds like the principal is a ding-dong!