Monday, July 28, 2008

An easy blog : )

I have found it almost impossible to blog (obviously) but this time Patti made it easy on me.....

MEME'S THE WORD.......

I Have a Memory:Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

3 comments:

Patti said...

I remember when you came to our house in Florida when I was pregnant and you played scrabble with us day in and out. I remember making up words because we all were so intimidated by your prowess with the game. I also have good memories of the time you helped me get dressed in my wedding dress in the temple. How wonderful it was to have you there with me!

Sarah said...

It's funny because my memories of you are mostly online...even though we've been in the same physical location a couple of times! But I have just had fun getting to know you through your blog and our short-lived book club. But it was really fun that time you came to visit Patti at Centennial!

Amazed said...

I remember when I was at my wit's end....and decided to end it all. I turned on the oven and in went my head. But YOU showed up and yanked me out before I was half-baked...or gassed....or whatever.... You actually saved my life! Well, maybe that is just my vivid imagination. I don't even remember how I found your blog....but I think my job is to constantly remind you of how far and inbetween your posts have become. AND.....I still remember reading your tree post (since we have 2,000 Blue spruce on our property...to be harvested for landscaping someday) and your post about not whining....and many others. You never know when one of your thoughts touches another's life (or saves their life from an oven! Sorry....but it's after midnight and I can't sleep!)